THEY RECOMMEND TO FIREPROOF YOUR HOME
Flying embers can destroy homes up to a mile from a wildfire. “Harden” your home now before a fire starts
Asking firefighters to risk their lives to save unprepared homes from the most volatile blazes is like asking the National Guard to control a hurricane
2015’s wildfire season set a record with more than 10 million acres burned. That’s more land than Maryland, the District and Delaware combined. Fire seasons are starting earlier and lasting longer than years ago
A look inside the firebraker system
THE KNOW HOW
WHY YOU SHOULD GET IT
1. It’s been proven by a 3rd party professional fire science lab.
2. It suppresses a fire to near zero within a 10 foot distance.
3. It doesn’t need water to work.
4. It doesn’t need electricity to work.
5. It also reduces the otherwise “super heated” air in front of a fire.
6. And most important: IT COULD SAVE YOUR HOME.
HOW IT WORKS
The Firebraker® “suffocates” a fire by restricting the needed oxygen.
FireBraker® forces the fire to re-size to smaller flames along the pattern until it gets choked down and passes under at the last section.
Our product slows down the burning below itself to slow the advancing speed.
HOW YOU CAN USE IT
1. You position the rolls at their size distances from one another (saving some margin).
2. Open the barrels or the boxes you have them stored in.
3. Starts unrolling and then unfold them.
Just about anyone following the directions can put this in position within minutes with no previous technical knowledge. Its core strength is the simplicity.